Friday, December 11, 2009

Would this work. I am opening a children's art museum. All of the works will be framed on refrigerators held

by little rainbow magnets.Would this work. I am opening a children's art museum. All of the works will be framed on refrigerators held
Tray and pole it here...you might get a lot of opposite opinions though. Don't leave this question open too long because it might spoil the result. Ice certainly think it has a chance.Would this work. I am opening a children's art museum. All of the works will be framed on refrigerators held
Yes, I think this would be a good idea and fun for all family members also this may show kids that their refrigerator art is just as good as any one elses. Please don't display only perfectionist art but all kinds. I hope this will give kids confidence to believe in themselves. Good Luck.
Sounds wonderful...what ages can submit, if that's an option? I'm a first grade teacher and every year we have some amazing artists in our classes. It would make a great art appreciation contest other than the silly coloring contests from xeroxed pictures...Not to mention, my 2 yr old loves coloring on my fridge, walls, doors, etc. She scribbles but finds letters hidden within...so far it's M, W, A, U, V, N, S, O...and a brown ';octopus'; on the corner wall!
you'd end up with a lot off missing pictures and especially magnets.
Would there be beer in the fridges?
that's a lot of refrigerators....but a very unique idea. i like it
I'd mix it up a bit more than refrigerators. I'd do a fridge, a kids bedroom set up, a couple scrapbook pages, framed work on a family wall, or even a classroom setting with the pictures on a chaulk/white board. Cute idea!
  • Yagi Antenna System For World Space
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses