Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Toilet train Your cat. We did this works!?

I cant stand litter box smell and never had a cat due to it. Talked to my vet when I had a stray start hanging around. Put your litter box next to your toilet. Leave it there for a week or two. Then get a large bowl to sit inside toilet and fill with used litter. Put seat down over it (not lid) and show your cat where it is. Throw the box away. Leave the toilet set up this way for another week or two and then just pull it out a throw away. The cat will continue to use the toilet.





It is so cool to walk into the bathroom and see the cat on the toilet. I laughed like crasy first time I say it. Havent figured how to get him to flush yet but hey no litter box smell.Toilet train Your cat. We did this works!?
Well, yours is not exactly a question, but it's wonderful advice for those who would like to try it.





My problem is, we have 10 cats at various stages of life, and since we raise ragdolls, I would have to start each kitten we keep from square one.





Imagine having all 10 of them using that box during the training period!





Lol!





Thanks again!Toilet train Your cat. We did this works!?
i hope your cat doesnt eat curry
that is fantastic congrats
Mine goes to the bathroom as well as they don't like litter box.
Lol, this does work but so far I haven't been able to train my rather elderly cat to do it. If I ever have a kitten again, I'll probably try to teach it as soon as he/she's big enough.





Did you know that you can also teach a cat to fetch?!





I taught mine by using the tin foil off a baked potato. Crush it up into a ball, toss it...call the cat who doesn't want to let go because of the taste, take it when he comes %26amp; offer a teeth cleaning treat in it's place.....and keep repeating.





My cat now fetches the little bell balls and such, but I still can't get the him to bring me the ball with the feather on top of it. He runs %26amp; hides that one.
Does this work for toddlers learning to Potty train??? LOL
I've heard of that before my cousin cat did it. I won't to do that if and when I get a new kitty...mine won't like a switch!
I can't immagine it at my place I already have to wait long enough for the bathroom since my boyfriend takes a long time in there, then have to wait for 2 cats. if the litterbox is cleaned daily it doesn't smell.
  • Yagi Antenna System For World Space
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses