Friday, December 11, 2009

Does this work? Drinking 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar each day?

I read that it helps and it can even help block weight fat or sumting, Fegie uses it?





I just wanna see if it is true...i have some anyways so i can try it easily.Does this work? Drinking 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar each day?
It works, I have been using it for a while and I have lost a few pounds already and I haven't been using it that long. Not only has it made me lose some weight but I feel more energetic and it has many other benefits, too many to list! I know it works good on skin too, I had moderate acne on my arms and I started applying apple cider vinegar on it and with in a few days my acne was almost gone! I couldn't believe it! Its not bad for your liver and kidneys, I have never heard it doing harm to your body, all I have ever heard about it is good things. However I don't know what kind of apple cider vinegar you have but I wouldn't drink it unless its organic raw and unpasteurized or else it won't work well. You can find it at hy-vee in the organic food section, Braggs Apple cider vinegar is the best. If you want to know more about ACV and its benefits do research on google, there are a lot of websites that will answer your questions.Does this work? Drinking 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar each day?
lol do not bother.





No, it ain't true. Have a look at drinking a bit of green tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses