Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need to know if this works?

im 15 and i want to lose weight but ive been strugleing. im thinking that weight watchers is the only thing that will help me lose weight. Does weight watchers really works?? and how much does it costs??I need to know if this works?
I don't know about weight watchers, but to me it seems the most dependable way to lose weight is just to adopt a healthy diet and exercise frequently.





http://www.diet.comI need to know if this works?
Here is a free online weight loss support group: Check it out: http://www.sparkteens.com/
psssht forget weight watchers come tooo *drum rolls*


WWW.SOYOUROBESE.COM


cash and cheques not applicable, please pay with chocolate or anything that involves sugar.


terms and conditions apply.
excericise and diet is the key.
If you are serious about losing weight you should have this method. It worked for me and it is the only diet method that lost me 13 pounds in one month. It works fast and using correct information will lose your weight fast . You can find more information from http://bit.ly/fhdr0
weight watchers is amazing. Both of my parents have been on it for months and they've lost a ton of weight. My aunt started it about 6 months after she had her baby and now the baby is a year old and she's already smaller than her size was before she had her. And it's not expensive at all. You just buy regular food but they have this booklet that tells you how many points each food is worth, and you can only eat a certain amount of points a day. Like i said, it's amazing.
If you're 15, im guessing your in high school. why not try a school sport? They challenge you and get you active and in shape. From doing 2 school sports in one school year, I lost 12 pounds and I'm 15 too. I also tried to drink less soda and eat candy less often. I don't know any teens that do weight watchers, but that's worth a shot if you can't do sports.


Hope this helped!!
Weight Watchers works, but you have to stick with it 100%. I'm not sure how much Weight Watchers online costs, but after a while you could buy this package they have that has 2 books filled with foods and their points, and one recipe book. It also has a book where you log your points and feelings. If your not looking to spend a lot of money I suggest this because this lasts a life time and if you do Weight Watchers online you membership expires. After a few months you might have to move on to recording your points in a notebook because your log book will be filled up. I hope i helped!





P.S. Once you go off of Wieght Watchers unless you really watch what you eat you will probobly gain some weight back.


Mado1243
weight watchers is a good program,but I can't tell you how much the cost is.I found slim fast shakes that I took a lot of weight off with,they come in strawberry,chocolate and vanilla.I drank them for breakfast and lunch along with having some fruit or vegetables.Then I had dinner and made sure what I ate was healthy,I mostly ate chicken and turkey.Remember it's not only what you eat but how it's prepared.I would bake my chicken and I happen to like vegetables so it wasn't any problem for me.If I wanted something sweet,I would have diet root beer or 1 or 2% chocolate milk.I also exercized by riding a stationary bike with headphones on to listen to music,soon I became addicted,I was riding 15 miles a night to burn calories and the weight dropped off.Slim fast also makes snacks that you can have.After I lost the weight,I continued to drink it because it's packed full of vitamins,read the can.I just liked the taste of it and I always made sure that it was cold and drank it with a straw.It's a controlled amount of calories that your taking in and a really good way to peel off some weight.Hope you find this helpful and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses