Saturday, December 5, 2009

Drop / Add question? I don't know how this works?

I want to switch a class before school starts so basically I'm dropping 1 class and adding another. These classes that I'm switching has the same number of credits. I already paid for all my classes so what happens if I want to switch classes?Drop / Add question? I don't know how this works?
what school are you attending? I go to fullerton state and we have the option of just switching online it adds and drops the classes at the same time... other schools you'll have to drop it than add the the new one quickly before someone else takes it.





good luckDrop / Add question? I don't know how this works?
Nothing happens...if its the same amt of credits...you are good...don't worry about....and most schools you can add and drop classes up the 2nd week without any type of penality as long as a you hae 12 credits (for full-time enrollement) you should be good!
Most colleges charge by the credit hour, not by what class you are taking, so since the classes you are switching are the same number of credits, they should be the same.
As long as that class has space, you should be fine to add it and drop the other one.





Call the office that handles class switches and ask them to do it for you.
Nothing happens. You just switch classes. Almost all Universities let you do this online now.
  • Yagi Antenna System For World Space
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses