Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How can I rid my bed of fleas. Somebody mentioned borax ( boric acid) does this work?

My lovely cats decided to infest our home with fleas. We've cleaned and sprayed our home and furnishings but it appears my wife and son are still getting bitten. I checked the cats for fleas and can't see any I have treated them ( the cat) twice now and are combing them every day. Someone suggested BORAX does this work and if so where do I get the stuff from


If you can help at all it would be fanastic


ThanksHow can I rid my bed of fleas. Somebody mentioned borax ( boric acid) does this work?
Go to vet and they have something better spray from them. It happen to me once I bought stuff from shops not work, rubbish. So at the end I took cat to vet and told them about the fleas in my house. They sold me the spray which I bought, oh it brilliant and working. Try it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses