Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know how this works?

http://www.learnenglish.org.uk/games/mag鈥?/a> I got it in an email and it was correct everytime lol Probably a simple explanationDoes anyone know how this works?
It got all my goes right too, lol:-D I think it has something to do with the deduction you are asked to make, but, what it is I haven't got the foggiest idea. It's cool for the grand-kids to have a go at when they come to see me.Does anyone know how this works?
It's all to do with the number 3. There's only a certain number of numbers that 3 will go into and the ones you end up after the maths all have the same symbol...it's a fix!
It did not get it right for me, i will give it another go
They probably used a program and found out all possible answers. That would explain why the correct symbol is in the chart in many, many different places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses