Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm using this product that dries my skin out but works magic for my acne. What should i do?

Get a good lotion made for sensitive faces. I highly recommend Cetaphil. I've been using it for a long time, and it is not very expensive. Put it on as the last step in you face cleaning routine in the morning, and do not put it on at night. (Over-night is usually too much and may cause a break-out)I'm using this product that dries my skin out but works magic for my acne. What should i do?
Use a moisturizer.I'm using this product that dries my skin out but works magic for my acne. What should i do?
use a light moisturizer to help keep your skin moisturized. they have plenty that are not oily so they don't cause break outs!
Just keep using it the way you have been and it will probably stop drying your skin out. It stopped for me. Moisturizers never really seemed to help at all, honestly.
Is it Retin A?


Is it Proactiv?


There are more sound ways to treat your acne without stripping your skin of its natural oils, and they are foods with Vitamin A. Best example is carrots ~ the highest vit A content of any food. You have to eat them raw or drink them in a juice.


However, if you don't believe me as this method is working for me (Vit A is a natural remedy for keeping acne at bay), then stick with your expensive method and continue to strip you skin's natural protective barrier. This is called the ';acid mantle'; (google it) and use a moisturizer. Just make sure to choose the right one so that it doesn't have the opposite effect and aggravate acne.


Good luck.
  • Yagi Antenna System For World Space
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses