Saturday, December 5, 2009

PLease tell me...How this works?

How is it that a man can be very popular with women in private but in public be treated like a lame by the same women...how can a woman give you sex whenever you want it and at the same time tell other women that they don't like you like they're ashamed of you or something?PLease tell me...How this works?
baby u need to find u some one else its obvious that she is immature. she is one that i would say has low self esteme, and she needs to be a women and grow up, why should her friends make her decision on who she date. u need to let her go she is obvioulsy not hte girl for uPLease tell me...How this works?
well I think that would mean that there using you as a toy. catch my drift.
They don't want to be judged badly by their friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses