Friday, December 11, 2009

Has anyone been having trouble with Revolution insecticide not working this year besides me?

This year my vet recommended Revolution instead of Frontline Plus for my pets so I switched to it. I have been very unhappy with the results or I should say, total lack of! I put it on and the fleas are still there and never even seem to be fewer in numbers! Ticks I know are more resistant and I allow some leeway for them but fleas? They are awful! Has anyone else had this problem?Has anyone been having trouble with Revolution insecticide not working this year besides me?
I use front line but my girl friend got revolution for her dog and it did not work so she went back into the vets and they gave re a refund ,


You should contact the company and tell them as well they need to know it did not work they may also replace it ..Has anyone been having trouble with Revolution insecticide not working this year besides me?
I tried frontline and had the same problem, advantage is best never had that problem with advantage

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses