Friday, December 11, 2009

Will this work for chicken breast?

I enjoy cooking alot: I am Man hear me roar: MEOW...HAHA


Seriously:





LAST USED: Boneless thick Pork chops: Was excellent.Below is what I did:





I made some bread crumb, shrimp stuffed(pre-boiled, sauted in olive oil, salt, pepper, green onions, and red bell peppers) stuffed pork chops....Pan seared....then baked at 350.





I also made the following: White wine Green beans: fresh green beans simmered. Fresh ground Mint leaves and Butter on bread(toasted like garlic breads). removing the Tart from the beans( I believe Wine is Tart ) last but not least. I created a Sour coffee tart(no Sugar) covered in Sweet Chocolate...again to counter the flavors.





Ok: Pork is a Dull meat no flavor unless you make it so: BUT::: Chicken Breasts contain alot of salty Fat(i do not trim, Fat is Flavor)





What should I change in this recipe, if any to make it work with chicken????





Thanks any comments?Will this work for chicken breast?
it all sounds great. i don't really think you need to change anything up, but then again if you experiment a little maybe you can come up with a whole different flavor on things. maybe a new menu? it sounds to me like it would work great for chicken. but don't forget to explore!!!Will this work for chicken breast?
Sure it would work. I've been working in restaurants since 14, and have found out that no recipe is hard and fast. Besides pork and chicken are considered the other white meat. I would use boneless chicken breasts, a little thicker to make the pocket in. And after they have been seared and are in the oven, put a little chicken broth in the pan and cover to finish cooking. This will make the chicken breast fork tender. You can also inject marinade into your pork chops to give them flavor, or insert slivers of garlic. Sounds yummy. Good luck and never be afraid to experiment. After all that's what cooking is all about, that and having fun.
Take away the shrimp. Shrimp is a strong flavor. I would try a different type of seafood or make it without but it might be good the way it is with the chicken. Sounds great though. Good luck
Not a thing: It sounds marvelous! Though you may want to trim some of the fat this time.
I don't think you'd need to change anything really. . .You might want to play up a bit with the flavors of stuffings, because that can change really the entire meal.
Just use less butter, or salt. Chicken Breast is fine for this recipe.
I like the concept. I would remove the fat but, that's me. I would add some cheese to the stuffing, maybe cream cheese or a freshly grated parm or romano. Other than that kiddo, you are man. Roar!
  • Yagi Antenna System For World Space
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses