Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can you tell me if this link works? My computer says the page cannot be found, is it only my computer?

Does this link work at your computer or is my computer the only that doesn't allow it?


It's my little brothers homework, and it doesn't work!


http://nylearns.org/FileDownloader.aspx?鈥?/a>Can you tell me if this link works? My computer says the page cannot be found, is it only my computer?
It works!Can you tell me if this link works? My computer says the page cannot be found, is it only my computer?
It did not work on my pc in Firefox here is the error I got from it.





The requested URL /~abenton/FridaKahloWebQuestGrade3.htm was not found on this server.





Additionally, a 401 Authorization Required error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.


Apache/1.3.33 Server at staff.potsdam.k12.ny.us Port 80
It works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses