Friday, December 11, 2009

Can anyone tell me how this magic trick works?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aZkvDCAN0o鈥?/a> i have been reading about derren brown recently and i know how he does some things but this is insane how does he do it?Can anyone tell me how this magic trick works?
Hi,


I have been the person that was asked by Derren Brown to think of a card.


I am a professional Magician and I can tell you how he did it.





He did it quite beautifully.





If you really want to know you will need to buy a copy of Derren's book which explains the workings of the effect. Oh! it is out of print, by the way. Copies due exchange hands for very large amounts of money.


I have a copy of the book on my self, in the 'Never for sale at any price' Section.





Don't worry about how it is done, just enjoy the Magic of it.#

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses