Saturday, December 5, 2009

So, the racist's and the Hillary haters plan to unite, will this work?

Do you believe the racist's will vote for Obama for the sake of the party, and will the Hillary haters vote for the ticket if the Clinton's are anywhere near the new administration?So, the racist's and the Hillary haters plan to unite, will this work?
I don't believe the Clintons will do a thing to really help Obama, other than try to save some face here...Obama just booted the Clintons out of the driver's seat, why would they ';feel'; obligated to help him? And do you think that they are that committed to the party? Hillary would run as an independent IF she had the cash...now she need's Obama to pay her bill...that is her only ';bond'; with him.





I will be shocked if she does take the VP, and I will be equally shocked even if he offers it.So, the racist's and the Hillary haters plan to unite, will this work?
I doubt it. I think Hillery McCain is the winner ticket. It might actually happen. I AM NOT GOING TO ASSUME ANYTHING . THIS MORNING OBAMA AND HILLERY ARE HAVING A SECRET MEETING. WE WILL KNOW SOON WHICH DIRECTION THE VOTERS need to go. smart Americans vote for themselves and what is best for them. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS MY LAPTOP IS HAVING A PROBLEM.
I'm just going to ignore these republican planted questions.. This is getting ridiculous.. Do any of you actually believe any of this garbage? I'm amazed how ignorant and hateful you people are.. I didn't know they had computers in the psycho ward! WOW!





BTW 12% of the nation is Black, I didn't know that 12% gets you nominated.. Hmmmmmmmm must be alot of color blind people out there huh?? Added note.. Bill Clinton got 93% of the black vote when he ran... I guess we should blame the blacks for his Presidency....
HILLARY SUPPORTERS: I wasnt enthusiatic about John Kerry's nomination, but you know what? I got over it and voted for him anyway. I'm not a fan of Obama but i'm voting for him anyway. So...Get over it and vote for OBAMA 08' too.
';racist's will vote for Obama for the sake of the party';





They already did. 92% of registered black voters voted for Obama. Please do not attempt to claim that they voted for Obama for any other reason than the color of his skin.
Racists make up a very small minority of Americans and they come in all races and stand on both sides of the issues..... so I doubt they will have little influence in the final outcome of the election.
Why don't you stuff it and go fist bump Obama,Gerbilina!
lets be honest here,does anything hillary attempts work?





gas tax pandering=fail


marriage=fail


odds on fav for nomination= fail
You know you're a Dem with a problem when the Republican Party supports an Obama/Clinton ticket.
Hillary won't be on the ticket. The racists will vote for Obama because racists are is main supporters.
I believe the less intelligent will vote for the racist, America hating Muslim.
Lets hope Clinton goes Independent then Obama could wave bye bye to the Whitehouse...we could call her Hillary Nader, LOL.
I be live this is ';YAHOO INDIA';.why American election question is here?????even you live in us.strange,,,very strange!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vote for Kempion! Kempion '08





http://kempion.blogspot.com/
i hope they all defect to the other side-the lighter side!
LOL NO.. too many white people in the south love OBAMA.. 08!
YEP YOU ARE SCREWED!!!!!
It has to or no white house!
NOPE
Black racists versus whitey. This is going to be fun.











I almost forgot mccain's wetb*cks...silly me...
  • Yagi Antenna System For World Space
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses