Saturday, December 5, 2009

My job evaluation says this ';Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap';

What do they mean by that? Am I a rat and not a tiger?My job evaluation says this ';Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap';
I liven up a bit when traped in a corner..lol.. all my school reports said ..needs constant supervision..tee hee.. I was great at singing and music history and art.. the rest forget it ..I know your just not interested in your job anymore..Dodo..hurry up and find something else..lol..your a tiger.. rrrrrrrhhhaaaaarrrr go get em tiger..lolMy job evaluation says this ';Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap';
I knew it, you are only good only because of your boss, you rat. I thought the mice/rats become tigers but it is the complete opposite for you Johnny. You became a rat. I had so much hopes for you.
don't u mean a jaguar, that doesn't look like any tiger i ever saw b4. and u ain't no rat and u can tell 'em I said so.!!!!!!!!
It means people have to constantly keep on you to work or you stop. But when your working you do good work..
I work the same way. Dont worry.
they should back off and leave you the hell alone,i wouldnt like someone looking over my shoulder constantly,you work well here,stick with us buddy! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses