Saturday, December 5, 2009

I just purchased blueprints from Water4fuel.info - Will this work?

I just made a purchase from http://water4fuel.info


and received some blueprints and information on how


to convert my car into using water along with fuel.





Has anyone tried this before?





If so, how does it work?





I'm kind of scared but I can always cancel my order if I decide to!I just purchased blueprints from Water4fuel.info - Will this work?
No, it does not work. You cannot use water as fuel. Their advertising implying such is designed to prey on people who are thoroughly ignorant of chemistry. Water is a product of combustion, and does not contain any usable chemical energy.





How most of those snake-oil products allegedly work is by electrolyzing hydrogen FROM water, which they claim to introduce, usually into the air intake.





It is a half-assed extrapolation of research suggesting that it works on large diesel trucks. And even then, look for information about some of the companies touting this technology, and you'll find nothing but financial news articles and SEC filings.





They are scams.I just purchased blueprints from Water4fuel.info - Will this work?
here's the manual that I found on the web http://www.ziddu.com/download/2205186/HHOManualDIY.zip.html Report Abuse

You can truly get better mileage...... http://carwaterguide.blogspot.com Report Abuse

I have never done this and never will. The claim that this product will create enough hydrogen to propel a car is totally false. You would need a vaporizer the size of a school bus. Number 2 this whole deal could potentially damage your car, saving a few bucks on gas is not worth the cost of a new engine or worse (just a possibility though) Try it at your own risk or better yet, cancel your order

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses