Saturday, December 5, 2009

How much should I charge for mowing grass and yard work this summer?

I really do need some help determining how much should be charged for each service. How much should I charge for a riding mower vs. a push mower? How much should I charge for a ditch? How much for x number of acres? How much should I charge for pulling weeds/hourly maybe?





I am a college sophomore looking to make a little extra money this summer.How much should I charge for mowing grass and yard work this summer?
It depends on your experience and how much you are going to do. If you are going to edge around sidewalks and borders then you could probably get ten dollars for 1/3 acre average lawn. The pros only charge $25 for the same size and they fertilize and aeriate also.How much should I charge for mowing grass and yard work this summer?
Well sir, I would suggest $ 10.00 for a normal lawn with a push mower. Most people would agree to that. If you want to be more like a profesional Landscaper you should ask around your area to find out what they charge and do.


Because you should take into acount the maintanance and gas cost of your equipment. Hope this gives some ideas.
  • Yagi Antenna System For World Space
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses