Friday, December 11, 2009

Should I talk to this cute guy, who works ar starbucks?

I was in starbucks the other day, and one of the worker's was really cute, and I really want a boyfriend. Should I go back and talk to him? If I go back, what should I say to him? I think I'm too shy, though.Should I talk to this cute guy, who works ar starbucks?
My son is a Starbucks shift leader who recently married a young woman who was a regular customer. She will tell you that she came into his Starbucks every day, smiling at him and breaking the ice. Soon he was going on his break when she arrived. Starbucks is a great place to meet people, and the guys working there might be eyeing you just as you are eyeing them ;-)Should I talk to this cute guy, who works ar starbucks?
you should go when its empty and ask if he has any special drinks he makes that aren't on the menu and send off really flirty vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses