Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am interested in pledging A.K.A.grad chapter. Does anyone know exactly how this process works?

I plan to get my Masters degree in the next year in business or entrepreneurship if available. I'm scouting out campuses in the area now, but I'm very interested in finding out if I would be able to pledge the sorrority, A.K.A. in grad school.I am interested in pledging A.K.A.grad chapter. Does anyone know exactly how this process works?
More than likely, with such an established organization as Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., you should be able to go to their main website. While there, mouse over 'by merit and culture', then 'membership', and then finally click on 'perspective members'. They have it broken down into Undergraduate and Graduate Requirements





After ensuring that you meet said requirements, make certain there's a Graduate Chapter available in the area of your selected University/College, and just go from there.





If you have any questions, there's usually an Expansion/Recruitment or even Chapter/Entity Level sisters that you can ask. Ask anything and everything, as this should be one of the most informed decisions of your collegiate career.





Good luck, and good job in choosing a very distinguished Greek Organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses