Saturday, December 5, 2009

Atheists: I think I found a way to find proof in the god and or christ in the Bible, will this work?

I think the next time someone gets a calling from Jesus and or god, someone should star 69 it!! What do you think?Atheists: I think I found a way to find proof in the god and or christ in the Bible, will this work?
lolAtheists: I think I found a way to find proof in the god and or christ in the Bible, will this work?
you're seriously awesome. great question loll this made me laugh
I think that'd just about do it :)
I agree with the sentiment but have no clue what you mean by 'star 69' it.





Rofl, had to look that one up. You could use this one as well. I do whenever you get some twit asking for a Christian pop band.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3G2BQVrc鈥?/a>





What *looks all innocent*





Practicing Shaman... quantum physics rocks .
or just call 867-5309
LOL that is funny, What is even more funny is how witty and smart you think you are. The greatest intelligence of man is like stupidity to God. You are like the jester believing himself to be witty when making fun of Columbus for thinking the world is round.


The universe is complex, ordered and purposeful. Laugh, scoff and insult as much as you want, but this comes about only through intelligence.





But you want a scientific test. Lets see if I can come up with a scientific test.





Following most any religion, you should be kind to one another and show love to one another.


Science says only survival of the fittest.





Test it. Have groups follow the two doctrines and see which one leads to happiness. You already know the answer don't you. That is why you resort to insults and psuedo-witty banter.





Better yet why don't you have your million monkeys on a million typewriters write me the sonnets of shakespeare. When you do, I'll become an athiest.
aha! im no atheist....bt tht wuz gd!
Exactly.


*69 gets the best of everyone.
If you do that, you'll likely find the call came from a mental institution.
or at the very least ask them what the next draw lottery numbers will be
That would be as effective in proving his existence as anything else that has been offered up.
Ingenious!


This is funny as **** LMAO
That will work.
Wouldn't it already show up on the caller ID?
YA FUNNY
LMFAO!!! You rock, dude! That's the greatest idea I've ever heard.
i tryed that but my blinking cell dropped the call said it was roaming
What on earth is star 69?
I'll 69 you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses