Saturday, December 5, 2009

In Yahoo Fantasy Football, I want to exclude ALL kickers from my pre-draft rankings. Does this work?

I am trying to get the system to not draft a kicker, and then I will just pick one up off waivers after the draft. I am wondering if this will work or will it just draft a kicker anyway?In Yahoo Fantasy Football, I want to exclude ALL kickers from my pre-draft rankings. Does this work?
If you let it autopick for you, you will get a kicker. The only way I would think it's possible is to go through the trouble of excluding all K's on your pre-draft rankings, and I mean all.


The auto-pick always, and I mean always fills your starting positions first, with the highest ranked player available for whatever positions you need.


If you're in auto-pick anyways it can't hurt to get a kicker as everyone else will as well, and you can always just drop him, waiver wire the extra player you want...


Try a live draft if you really don't want a kicker.In Yahoo Fantasy Football, I want to exclude ALL kickers from my pre-draft rankings. Does this work?
Yeah you can exclude them but you have to make your list real long otherwise once everyone is off your list and it is empty they will start drafting what your team needs to fill like K or DEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses