Friday, December 11, 2009

I am applying for jobs at company websites. Does this work? I know of no other way to apply?

I am looking for a new job and I go to the offices of companies in my area, but they tell me to go to their website. I really haven't had any response as of yet and I wonder how on earth I can really get a job I am qualified for if I can't seem to pass some sort of screening etc.I am applying for jobs at company websites. Does this work? I know of no other way to apply?
It's not what you know it's who you know. Get more involved in your community and make more contacts. A lot of companies give employees time off for charity activities. Volunteering is a good way to meet people.





Check the local news papers. Companies still post job listings there as well.





Have someone critique your resume as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses