Saturday, December 5, 2009

Liponesta?? Anyone know if this works?

I would like to supplement my diet with something that I can take at night time, preferably something with decaffeinated green tea. Green Tea is amazing! Anyways, I found this fat burner and it looks pretty sweet. Any body had any success with it?Liponesta?? Anyone know if this works?
I am a girl who has struggled with weight my whole life. My mom sent me a bottle of LipoNest. I really didn't know what it was when she gave it to me so i looked it up on the web. Needless to say, I was intrigued by the ad.


One of the things about taking a fat burner or dietary supplement is that they all give me the jitters because of the crazy amount of caffeine, or other stimulants. With lipo nesta I didn't notice anything. And in fact, i really did sleep better at night. With liponesta, I have lost 15 pounds in less than a month. I am also thinking about a product called xylestril, which is for women that i can take during the day. I hope this helps, and best of luck losing weight!!XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses