Thursday, June 24, 2010

Will this work? Someone please suggest. ?

I have lived in the US for several years now and planning to come back to India after my failed marriage life and a divorce. I can get a job in India and make my living and get started a new life. Is it possible that I can get a new wife at my late 30s in India.? I am not sure about the menatlity of Indian people after all these years. Yes! I would like to have a family of my own. Can someone suggest how and what should I do?


Thanks.Will this work? Someone please suggest. ?
definitely u will get a new wifeWill this work? Someone please suggest. ?
I believe there is someone for everyone, Good luck
if you're meant to find someone you will.i know that sounds like a long shot but there is truth in it.don't bother about what people think.you need the support of family,friends and god.im sure if you pray about it sincerely you are bound to find a wife for yourself.indians may seem to be narrow minded when it comes to a divorcee but there are many people who are divorced so its only to protect their own reputation.all the best.hope you get what you need in life.
Hi!


you can register with matrimonial sites and get response in few days.


goodluck to you
In India the mentality of marrying young has changed now a days, you will find that girls are 33 still unmarried, and boys are 40, still never married, so you will find a good match here.
Sure! If you are in hurry put an ad in news papers or log on to sadi.com
why not?


firstly you join in your new job,then find a residence for you and your ...


thereafter start finding your love.


you may get her contacted,through news paper advt.,may take help of internet, neighbours and relatives also help in this matter. even you may get married in india and take your bride to usa.
I am sorry to hear that your marriage in America failed.... I don't know, But I hope you are happy.
Yes, you can start your life in India on a fresh note and yes,you can remarry easily.Remarriages and late marriages have become a common occurence even in a country like India,nowadays. So,quit worrying and get started by posting your profile on matrimonial sites and newspapers. Hope you hit the bulls-eye the second time round.Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses