Thursday, June 24, 2010

I suspect that I am pregnant and I took provera pill to terminate and bring my period does this work?

I am late by 2 weeks which is unusual for me. Please advise me.I suspect that I am pregnant and I took provera pill to terminate and bring my period does this work?
have u had sex? and if u missed ur period you could have and irregualr period it is normal to miss a period but if ur regular and u had sex u should go see a doctor. :)I suspect that I am pregnant and I took provera pill to terminate and bring my period does this work?
Stop having unprotected sex.


Look into adoption.
your probably pregnant if you had sex and missed your period for two weeks and those provera pills only work within 72 hrs of having unprotected sex so i woud see a doctor your pregnant and need to start taking vitamins
number 1 see a doctor, number 2 use use use a condom. I don't think the pill will do anything this far along. i think it needs to be taken within 48 hrs.
if you knew that you couldn't handle having a kid then maybe you should have used a condom or have been on birthcontrol, rather than terminating a baby. You must have no heart or brain. Go back to sex ed class, maybe that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses