Thursday, June 24, 2010

Will this work for my dry, very brittle hair?

Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Treatment????





I colored my hair about 3 weeks ago with Revlon Silk hair color and my ends are super, super dry!!! The ends can literally snap off and I can hear them snap too!Will this work for my dry, very brittle hair?
Try Using Alberto VO 5 Hairdressing, Watch These Videos.





http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>


Will this work for my dry, very brittle hair?
yes i would say stay natural and use olive oil and avacados... do not condition your hair with name brand conditioners too often because it will make your hair dehydrated form doing it so often. also if you shampoo your hair everyday... stop. it drys it out emmensly. rather then doing that shampoo your hair every two days or so. and just wet your hair everyday if itfeels as if its getting greasy. but that greasy is natural gease and is better for your hair..





so do not shampoo everyday. and condition every so often.
Try Alchemy Lavender %26amp; Anthillis 24 hr Intensive Moisture Leave in Conditioner also the Gingko %26amp; Jojoba Intensive Moisture, Vitamin Masque is very good try ur local health store or chemist i know that my local priceline sells the hair range now but im unsure if thats all pricelines so best try a health store.
Use kerastase :)





http://popdisplaysusa.com/images/display鈥?/a>





Expensive, but very good. Im asuming yur from Australia, like me, so you can find them in price attack stores and good hairdressers :)


Good luck!


x
ALSO OLIVE OIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses