Thursday, June 24, 2010

Apparently dieting works better than exercising for losing weight. is this true?

obviously both together works better. but does anyone have an article or something?Apparently dieting works better than exercising for losing weight. is this true?
You must diet and exercise together, if you lose weight without exercising you will lose muscle as well as fat.





Muscle burns fat and keeps your metabolism going so you do not want to lose muscle.





I am a nutritionist. You will find some good info at:





http://www.realage.com/ct/shape-up-slim-鈥?/a>Apparently dieting works better than exercising for losing weight. is this true?
Actually I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. So long as you can exercise off more calories than you take in, it's the best method for loosing weight.





That's why on all diet plans they say that it's recommended that you exercise. Because if you don't exercise, you'll never realistically eat a small enough amount of calories (and remain healthy/alive) to just loose weight because of the way you eat.





I mean if you think about it, some athletes have to eat enormous amounts of food because they exercise so much if they didn't they'd constantly loose weight.
Once I lost maybe 45 lbs just dieting alone. I ate small portions and learned to be hungry. There was some unintended consequences. My hair thinned out, maybe because I was missing potassium and maybe also protein. My hair seems pretty normal now, but I heard for some people who are dieting their hair does not quite come back all the way.





So be sure to take some mineral supplements.





Recently I was dieting again a little. I made sure I was taking potassium and magnesium. But I was relying more on exercise (walking) this time than dieting. But my doctor found out and told me not to lose any weight. She wants me between 155 and 160 lbs. So I kind of have to cool it now.
Not necessarily. Everyone is different, so some people might say that when they exercise but do not cut back on food, they lose weight. Or it could be the other way around. You just have to remember that when you lessen your food or caloric intake, you will lose weight. And if you exercise more, you'll also lose weight. Therefore, the best way to lose weight is to eat healthy foods that are low in calories (fruits and vegetables, anyone?) and exercise at the same time. You may also try Pure Acai Berry at http://www.reviewthisweightlossprogram.c鈥?/a> which is now known as the one of the most powerful and tasty antioxidants available in the world of vegetables and fruits. Scientific experts have referred to the acai berry as the most nutritious and powerful food in the world.
You might want to visit this blog. It contain some valuable information regarding your problem that you might be able to take away from





http://www.centiblab.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses