Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you know if this works?

http://www.sallybeauty.com/Hair-Straight鈥?/a>





I know that it says it works but has anybody ever actually used it or know someone who used it to be sure about that ? I just don't want to waste my money.





By the way , i've got thick and wavy hair.Do you know if this works?
Yes chemical straighteners work, BUT it burns like heck on your scalp, because the curlier and thicker your hair, the longer you have to let it soak into your hair. Also, the minute you wash your hair again, it goes right back to being curly and unruly.





What works best for me is a CHI hair iron. They sell them at JCPenny's among other salons. Just make sure you are using lots of conditioner and maybe even running a little bit of hair product through your hair first, because it can definitely singe or damage your hair folicals. I use lots of conditioner and run a very miniscule amount of Bed Head Manipulator through my hair before I even think about ironing.Do you know if this works?
no but i read the reviews for it and they were mostly good
Yes it does! I have thick curly hair and it worked great for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses