Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My headphone jack works on my laptop, but when i plug it in sound still comes out from speakers. Why is this?

The Headphone jack still recognises the headphones, as when it plugs in, it shows it is working on control panel. Also when i click on TEST, sound does come out from the headphones...but if i choose a song in my music, and plug the headphones in, no sound comes from the headphones, but it comes from the LAPTOP speakers.





Can anyone help me?My headphone jack works on my laptop, but when i plug it in sound still comes out from speakers. Why is this?
Maybe you put them to come out speaker and headphones maybe you need to check and see.My headphone jack works on my laptop, but when i plug it in sound still comes out from speakers. Why is this?
its been happening to me too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses