Thursday, June 24, 2010

Any body tell me how this works?

what is the way most guys break it off with the women they are seeing. I mean do you just stop calling them? Do you get your jollies from seeing them and ENDING IT? Straight answers, rip away.Any body tell me how this works?
The best way--and I use best lightly because there is none-- is to just tell her in person alone but where she has friends near by that she can talk to after the new is broken. Breaking someone's heart is never an easy task and many people are too afraid to approach the situation at all. So, they just ignore it and hope that it works itself out. Little known to them this just makes it worse on the other person.Any body tell me how this works?
Tell them straight out.
ignore her. anything to avoid directly hurting her feelings. or in other words feel guilty for making her cry.
I would guess seeing them and telling them that it's over. My name is Marissa too!!!
Well, the best way to break up with your girlfriend, is to be nice to her. Tell her you love her, but it's just not working out. Be kind. Don't shout at her or get angry if she starts crying. Console her.


Good luck
It depends on how long you've been dating, and it depends on the guy and his maturity level. All my break ups have been face to face, whether it was the guy or myself doing the breaking up. But in most cases I would say they break up over the phone/e-mail.
I see alot of guys just not calling when it s newer relationship and then if it's longer like a year or more they usually if they are a good guy just talk to the girl and say hey I'm not happy I found someone else etc.... hope this sort of helped
In my country we have a simple way to break up with our women.


We say ';I break with you, I break with you,'; and then we throw dog poop on their shoes.


Then we go to the swinging singles bars and look for the single women with dog poop on their shoes.


Thanx Steve.
just meet up and explain and if you don't to do it face to face then, by phone!!


NOT BY TEXT OR EMAIL THATS JUST SO ******* RUDE!! sorry x
they should speak their minds
we dont get jollies from it, we just think it is better to tell them face to face as a sign of respect, while those who ignore the phone shows their true character and are not worth the effort at all
The way I use to break it off was to slowly start pushing her out of my life. I wouldn't go over as much, wouldn't call as much, wouldn't talk as much and finally she would get the hint.
If they're a man, they'll do it in person. If they're a scared as.shole, then they'll stop calling. My last girlfriend broke up with me and I broke up with her and we were both mad at each other and knew it wouldn't work, but now we are friends...which is weird because I hope she still doesn't like me.
I have never liked breaking up with anyone because I don't like to hurt someone. Can't say that I get my jollies from breaking up with someone I cared about, but the only way I would do it is face to face (unless we lived in different states).
i have had to be the one to break things off in each relationship, i was told numerous times, ';your the one with the issue, if you'd be happier with someone else then maybe you should leave'; i think its cause they did not want the responsibility or the guilt and it was easier for them to feel like the victim

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses