Thursday, June 24, 2010

My friends here say this works. Let's see if this is true okay?

Your friend yawnnnnnns and yawnnnnsss, his/her friend yawnnnnnss and yawnnnsss..... and you will yawnnnn....yawnnnnn .... and yawnnnn.....





Now scroll down














Be honest did YOU just yawn or feel the urge to yawn??My friends here say this works. Let's see if this is true okay?
YUP....this one thing science doesn't have an clear explanation for.


yawning sure seems to be contagious...i guess a yawn is a preview or a trailer of sorts for the comfort lying down in bed provides...


and all this talk........yawn.........about yawning(yawn)........is making me yawnnnnn as well......see yaa LOL...yawn,,,





PS: do wake me up when this question is resolved ;)My friends here say this works. Let's see if this is true okay?
not at all.
Juuuust a bit
yeah lol!!
I started to type no, than I yawned, freaky
No, but when my cat yawns I yawn.
Coincidentally, I yawned just before clicking on this question, and the people next to me were not affected.
yep.
actually no


it works better in person though
almost
A lil....
No, not yet.





I think it works better when you're with someone, and not with your computer.
I did feel the urge to yawn but I didn't.
It works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses