Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is the raising taxes argument for Republicans going to work this time around?

John McCain is going to die of old age before his first term is up so basically I can't see why everyone would vote for Sarah Palin to be president. If that which witch gets elected I'm moving out of the United States and I know I'm not the only one.Is the raising taxes argument for Republicans going to work this time around?
I didn't realize Palin was so ignorant and dumb until SNL started making fun of her. Then I realized Tina Fey just said all the stuff Palin actually said in the Katie Couric interview. It's so funny...and she actually thinks people would vote for her in 2012! I read a poll where they said 4 in 10 Americans would vote for her in 2012...I hate Hillary Clinton but if I had to choose between Palin and Clinton in 2012...I'd vote for Hillary.


I don't think the tax argument is working. I mean Bush's tax cuts have been proved to be too expensive and they don't help the middle class. I really don't get why anyone would vote for any Republican this year...I mean they screwed this country up...Is the raising taxes argument for Republicans going to work this time around?
Well for one... anyone that is actually smart enough to forget ANYthing that the ratings _____ called network news portrays anyone... She is actually an intelligent person (and it seems like most that have met and talked with her will say so... unless that is you are already kissing butt of the other party)... if she wasn't she wouldn't have beat out the incumbant Republican Governor in her bid for the Governors mansion...






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses