Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where should I work this summer that is fun and random?

I graduate this May from college and want to get a summer job before I have to enter the ';real world'; (as my grandparents would put it). I would love to get a random, fun job somewhere. In my past summers, I have work at an inner-city camp I found on the internet in Connecticut, work at McDonald's on a beach in New Hampshire, and spent a summer traveling in China. Do you have any ideas what I could do for this coming summer?





Thanks!Where should I work this summer that is fun and random?
Work for your local parks and recreation department. You get to spend the summer getting paid to sit out in the sun and tan, while making some extra cash!Where should I work this summer that is fun and random?
My advice is to enjoy your summer- because the real world sucks!
DISNEY LAND!
Work on a cruise ship!
Work at your local concert venue!
if you can afford to...dont work. just have fun with friends and party
job core they travel all over the world and provide a service for those less fortunate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses