Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am trying to send my xm radio signal through a second receiver to auxiliary speakers. this works with AM/FM.

Does the second receiver need to be XM ready also?I am trying to send my xm radio signal through a second receiver to auxiliary speakers. this works with AM/FM.
Just get a FM transmitter to plug into the XM reciever's output port, then you have XM satellite signal broadcast to FM band. Most of the small fm transmitters have a range of about 25 to 35 feet.I am trying to send my xm radio signal through a second receiver to auxiliary speakers. this works with AM/FM.
No. Go to circuit city or something if you don't know how to wire aux speakers, since you should be able to feed the XM signal directly into an AMP and then back out to as many speakers as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses