Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you think this works please?

Has anyone tried this to get rid of stretchmarks please and did it work? Normally I'm very skeptical but she seems genuine








http://stretc.hostcentric.com/index.htmlDo you think this works please?
I don't think so*Do you think this works please?
They are natural %26amp; they do subside over a period of time if massaged with the right kinda oil or Ointment.


There are many in the market.


I will not comment on this one.
no
Bio-Oil has good results. My sister in law used it with excellent results


http://www.bio-oil-direct.co.uk/
No, how can it.
i dont think you can get rid of them.. they are natural
I am very doubtful that it works. Once you get stretchmarks, you cant get rid of them, they are scars, they never fade.
I've looked through the site. And yes, she really does seem genuine. Maybe you could try contacting the site owner?
I would go talk to a doctor about it; find out where I can go to talk to about 'strech marks'...because these advertisements can be a fluke...don't waste your money...ask your doc (or find a naturopathic doc)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses