Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm trying to burn CDs. My new computer's DVD writer doesn't ';see'; blank CDs. How can I make this work?

The DVD writer tries to ';see'; something for about 30 seconds, then the computer tells me to insert a CD - even though there's one there already. This is so frustrating! Can anyone help?I'm trying to burn CDs. My new computer's DVD writer doesn't ';see'; blank CDs. How can I make this work?
you sure its blank? sometimes i get blank cds but it says something is already on it....dont know why.....try another cd....if not look up the computer online or call supportI'm trying to burn CDs. My new computer's DVD writer doesn't ';see'; blank CDs. How can I make this work?
make sure you're not using cds that are meant for a stand alone cd recorder, they are different to pc ones. some shops will sell these to you just to get rid of them,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses