Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How come we can feel peoples' eyes on us. How does this work?

Just wondering-I think it so strange that this happens!How come we can feel peoples' eyes on us. How does this work?
IT reverts back to the days of cave men when it was a matter of survival to know if something or someone was behind you. It's your intuition for survival that kicks in. Just like when you're around someone who makes you uncomfortable but you don't know why because they haven't done any thing. Yet later you find out that they were trouble for you or someone else. Just because it's the year 2009 not all of our survival instincts have been erased because of modern living. In fact if we paid more attention to them we might not get into as much trouble. Especially when people are attacked from behind.How come we can feel peoples' eyes on us. How does this work?
Great question! I have often wondered this myself. It's a very strange phenomenon. I'm not sure if there is a physical explanation for it, though. It's just one of our senses, I guess.
I don't know. I wonder how I do it!


Also the weirdest thing is sometimes there is no-one there.
they made some sound that hipped you to the fact they were there. It just was mild so you really didn't notice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses