Thursday, June 24, 2010

My new car has a 16V battery. How will this work with my amp?

My amp was last used in my old car, which had a 12V battery. Now my new car has a 16V battery. How is this going to work as far as powering my amp/subs (without overpowering it)?My new car has a 16V battery. How will this work with my amp?
details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





what type of car is this how many battery's and what amplifier is this


some amplifiers have a regulated power supply and it will be OK some other amplifiers don't have that and they will be a lot louder but there is a risk


we use 16 volts battery for our spl vehicleMy new car has a 16V battery. How will this work with my amp?
I DONT THINK U CAN OVER POWER WITH THE TYPE OF BATTERY JUST WITH AMP
A 16V battery? Never heard of such a thing - especially since each cell (in any wet-cell battery) produces a nominal 1.5 volts. That means you'd have to have either a 15V or an 18V battery. I'd take a closer look at the battery, if I were you.
What kind of car do you have with a 16v battery??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses