Thursday, June 24, 2010

To Kill a Mockingbird? What was your take on this work?

Did you find it intelligent, or did you think it worked too hard at being provocative? I've just recently re-read it, since high school English many years ago, and was surprised at how my opinions have changed.To Kill a Mockingbird? What was your take on this work?
im sorry for being honest, but i thought it was the worst book i ever read in my entire life! its so pointless and boring!! normally, i can read books that size under a week, but it took me over two weeks and i couldn't bring myself to read the last two or three pages!! everytime i staarted reading it, i could only get past 3 paragraphs the most, before i think ill die with boredom!


again, sorry for my blunt honesty =\To Kill a Mockingbird? What was your take on this work?
ive never put this book in the category of great works. im always surprised at what is given that title. but, I LOVE this book. im a very fast reader, that said, ive literally read the book over a hundred times.


its a wonderful story, it entertains me. i cry, i laugh. i can leave the book for weeks, pick it up at any point and read a story. i love books with different stories all in one book.......
I haven't read it in about decade (since high school). I remember enjoying it at the time.
I've read it a few times and I never get bored of it. It's a great novel, one of my favourites.





:)
honestly.... it was ok.... i had to read it for my class in school %26amp; i we just finished it like a week and a half ago.
I read it in high school and adored it. It does make me wonder, though, if i were to re-read it now if i would still love it. I guess i'll have to try!
I loved the book very much actually!
I did an essay I think on How to kill a mocking bird last year and had to read the novel at least twice to understand it properly, it was alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses