Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can you tell me how this works?

I used to know how Answers worked, but my wife cracked me in the head with a skillet.





Apparently, you're not supposed to tell your wife that you think her best friend is bonerific...Can you tell me how this works?
Well, it's a bit of a gamble, isn't it? Best case scenario, your wife shares your assessment of her best friend and you get to have a really interesting Friday night. Worst case scenario is the frying pan upside the head.Can you tell me how this works?
You're lucky she was in the kitchen and not her car!!! LOL


Keep your eyes on YOUR WIFE!!
Who wants t o put his hand in the fire.
bonerific??
It works however you want it to work baby.
Wow, yeah...that's the kind of stuff you keep to yourself, or share with your answers friends....So you're supposed to ask a question and people answer it, but you need to be REALLY careful and make sure you are not chatting!!
um yea bad idea Pete...o well at least ur still alive
hahaha, bonerific!!!





eat fresh
Surely you jest, Pete? :o)





((((Pete))))
  • ShangHai JiLu Textile Co Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses