Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This works better as a R U listening riddle..... but here goes.....?

Bus Puzzle





You are driving the local town's public transportation and @ 5th %26amp; Main you pick up 10 people. They pay their 50 cents. Further down the road 1 person gets on the bus. At the next stop, 23 people get on the bus. The next stop 8 people get on.


What is the name of the Bus Driver?This works better as a R U listening riddle..... but here goes.....?
Shawanna...because i'm the bus driverThis works better as a R U listening riddle..... but here goes.....?
PROXY !!! and I am driving it cuz regular route driver is sick. Even if it were not ME driving it, whoever is filling in for regular driver could/would also be a ';proxy';!! :)
that would be BeckyP
LAUREN!!! (ME)
ME!
depends. is it Tuesday, or December?
Harrygams!!! lol!!!
Joshua and I sing ...





The wheels on the bus go round and round





Round and round





Round and round





The wheels on the bus go round and round





all over town!
Mike D.
Who is R.U. Listening? I don't believe I'm familiar with anyone by that name.
My name - rhyann, since I'm the one driving the bus
Leayah ;]
who knows??
I DONT get it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses