Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can this work as well as a pendulum?

I've been using a heart necklace as a pendulum and so far has been correct on everything i've asked it for. Even when I've tried to confirm some answers it still moves the same direction giving me the same answer. Is it possible that my heart necklace actually works for me for divination?Can this work as well as a pendulum?
A lot of objects can be used as pendulums such as rings and nails. As long as it hangs and has some weight to it.


You have discovered that your necklace is an accurrate divination tool. If you personally feel that it works well for you, then it does. Keep up the good work.Can this work as well as a pendulum?
Are you sure you know what you're dealing with? If anything supernatural really is taking place, this is like letting the front door open in a busy city and letting anyone come in to do what they want. Be careful. My opinion is that it's better to stay clear of this kind of thing.
  • ShangHai JiLu Textile Co Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses